- No matter what your house plan, Secrets of Home Staging offers home interior design advice and tools you need to make your home look great online and in-person.
- Featuring over 150 color photos, and many practical house interior design tips, Karen gives home sellers everything they need to receive more offers, faster sales, and higher selling prices.
Inside you’ll find before-and-after photos and information on easy DIY home improvements that buyers love, project management tips, and:
- The 6 steps to successful home staging
- Decluttering and decorating ideas that sell
- How to determine your “key” rooms
If you enjoy real estate books, interior design books, or home decor books─like Elements of Style, Home Body, Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Habitat, Inspire Your Home, or The Book on Flipping Houses─you’ll love Secrets of Home Staging.
Secrets of Home Staging isn’t just an indispensable guide for the everyday homeowner, it’s also geared to realtors and those committed to real estate investing and flipping houses. With potential home buyers pre-shopping homes online and dismissing many of them in as little as three seconds, it is essential your home is staged to look its best. Secrets of Home Staging helps you navigate the home staging process with an easy-to-follow guide.